We’ve unpacked most things and uploaded many of the new items onto our website, so you can check them out there.
- Woven bread baskets with conical lids
- Hand-beaten brass and copper handbasins
- Pierced metal lanterns
- Genuine Berber tagines and casserole pots
- Brightly coloured glass perfume bottles
- 1.5 litre hand-painted ceramic jugs
- Handwoven rugs from the High Atlas mountains
- New range of leather ottomans
- Small range of decorative daggers
- Sconces and lamps made from goat skin with henne patterns
- A huge stack of brightly coloured handwoven kilim cushions
- Tons of handpainted ceramic bowls and platters – new sizes and colours
- Small and large tanjias and charcoal braziers for your tagine
- Vintage Moroccan silverware – teapots, teyfour, sugar bowls, hammam buckets and trays
- Mosaic (zellige) fountains (100 x 60cm) with pump and brass nozzle included
- White and gold tea glasses – perfect for weddings
- Zellige tables
- and more
In early November we are expecting a new shipment of the beautiful coasters, trivets, placemats and tins designed and made by the Lebanese company Eusamex. There is a new ‘Urban’ range of coasters and placemats, and some beautiful new tins with porcelain so keep a lookout on our website for these.
New summer trading hours
Summer is on its way so we have extended our trading hours. We are now open Saturdays from 10 to 5 and Sundays from 11 to 5. If these times don’t suit, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our online store
Sadly, there have been some technical difficulties getting our online store for our Moroccan wares back up. We were assured these would be resolved a few months ago, but this was not to be. We’ll try another approach soon. In the meantime you can always ‘send an enquiry’ on the item you would like to buy and let us know your postcode so we can let you know the cost of freight. Images d’Orient items can still be purchased online.